Procedure TUIfly online check-in
Check in easily and conveniently from home or office. With TUIfly online check-in, your holiday trip starts stress-free and saves you time at the airport.
How does TUIfly Web Check-in work?
- Open the TUIfly Web Check-in website via the following link:
- Enter your booking number and last name . Depending on the flight booking, you can also find your booking number under the terms: organizer booking number, transaction number, booking code, file key, reservation number or reference number in your booking documents.
- After entering the correct flight data, you will be taken to the flight overview, where you can manage your flight. Please check that these details match your booking.
- Now you can check in your TUIfly flight and choose a seat. You can opt for a standard seat, comfort seat or XL seat. However, keep in mind that additional fees may apply depending on the category and plan.
-> Further information on TUI seat reservations.
- After selecting the seat, you can complete the check-in. You can now either print out the boarding pass or have it sent to your smartphone via e-mail .
Important information about TUIfly Web Check-in
- TUI fly Online Check-in is free of charge for every passenger.
- TUI fly online check-in is possible 14 days before departure when reserving a seat.
- Without a seat reservation, online check-in can be carried out from 48 hours to 5 hours before departure.
- You can print or download your boarding pass in advance during the online check-in.
- If you are traveling with carry-on luggage only, you can go directly to the gate .
- If you are travelling with checked baggage, you can check in your baggage either at the TUI fly check-in counter or at special baggage counters . To do this, you must be able to show your boarding pass.
- You can use the TUI fly online check-in for groups of up to 9 people .
What information can you find on your TUIfly boarding pass?
On your TUI fly boarding pass, you will find, among other things , the gate or gate of your departure. However, these can change at short notice, which is why you should keep an eye on the screens with the gate data throughout the airport.
In addition, the information about your seat will be noted on the boarding pass. You will find the row and the exact fit. These are usually given as a combination of numbers and letters.
Baggage regulations at TUIfly
If you already have your boarding pass printed or carried on your smartphone, all you have to do is check in your luggage at the airport. Checked baggage can usually be checked in from 2 hours to 45 minutes before departure.
TUI fly recommends dropping off your baggage at the TUI fly check-in counter at least 1 hour before departure time. After this time window, it may not be possible to drop off your baggage.
If you are only travelling with hand luggage, you can also go directly from the car park to your departure gate without any detours.
At TUIfly, a distinction is made between flights with the Pure fare and flights with the Perfect fare:
Pure tariff: This fare does not include baggage allowance . However, you can book luggage individually (also during the check-in process). The cost of baggage extension depends on the destination region.
Perfect tariff: With this fare, the baggage allowance is 20 kg. The cost of baggage extensions depends on the destination region.
Number, weight and size of luggage at TUI fly
At TUI fly, only 5 pieces of luggage are allowed per person. The individual pieces of luggage may be…
… .max. Weigh 32 kg
… .max. Be 80 cm x 65 cm x 45 cm tall
TUI carry-on luggage
Number & Weight
You are allowed to carry 1 carry-on baggage weighing up to 6 kg.
For all classes there is a max. Hand luggage size of
55 x 40 x 20 cm
The size and weight of your carry-on baggage when travelling with TUI fly depends on the carrier:
|TUI fly||1||.max. 6 kg||55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm|
|Air Via||1||.max. 6 kg||55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm|
|Air Cairo||1||.max. 5 kg||55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm|
|Bulgarian Air Charter||1||.max. 6 kg||55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm|
|Condor||1||.max. 6 kg||55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm|
|Corendon||1||.max. 7 kg||55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm|
|Eurowings/Germanwings||1||.max. 8 kg||55 cm x 40 cm x 23 cm|
|Lufthansa||1||.max. 8 kg||55 cm x 40 cm x 23 cm|
|Luxair||1||.max. 8 kg||55 cm x 40 cm x 23 cm|
|Pegasus||1||.max. 8 kg||20 cm x 40 cm x 55 cm|
|Sun Express||1||.max. 6 kg||55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm|
|Vueling||1||.max. 10 kg||55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm|
In addition to carry-on baggage, you are allowed to carry:
- Laptop bag
- Coat, jacket, scarf, scarf
- A blanket
- A shopping bag with items from the duty-free shops
- Umbrellas with blunt ends
- Books and magazines
- Walking aids or crutches
- Baby changing blanket and baby food
What is prohibited in carry-on baggage?
There are some items that are absolutely prohibited in carry-on baggage due to possible danger to passengers and crew.
Weapons, Rifles & Firearms
- Pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns and other firearms of all kinds
- Parts of firearms
- Toy weapons, as well as replicas and imitations of real weapons
- Signal pistols and starting pistols
Pointed or sharp objects
- Axes, hatchets and cleavers
- Knives and scissors
- Utility knife
- Swords and sabres
- Taser, stun guns, stun sticks
- Apparatus for stunning and killing livestock
- Chemicals, gases or sprays that cause incapacitation
- Bolt guns
- Baseball and softball bats
- Clubs and batons like bats
- Martial arts equipment
Explosives and incendiary substances
- Ammunition detonators
- Detonators and detonators
- Replicas or imitations of explosive devices
- Dynamite, gunpowder and plastic explosives
More information about TUIfly
TUIfly is a German airline based in Hanover and based at Hannover-Langenhagen Airport. The airline was founded in 2007 and mainly serves holiday destinations in Europe, North Africa and Turkey.
TUIfly is part of the TUI Group and works closely with other subsidiaries to offer its passengers a comprehensive range of travel options. The airline offers its passengers both economy and premium economy classes on board and has a modern fleet of Boeing 737 aircraft.
TUIfly strives to provide travellers with a pleasant and comfortable travel experience. The airline offers its passengers a variety of onboard services, including free snacks and drinks, as well as entertainment such as movies and music. TUIfly has also developed a mobile app that makes it easier for passengers to manage their journey and check their flight details.
In terms of sustainability, TUIfly has set itself the goal of reducing its carbon emissions by 10% by 2020. The airline has also launched several initiatives to improve fuel efficiency and reduce waste and emissions.
In summary, TUIfly is a German airline that mainly serves holiday destinations in Europe, North Africa and Turkey. The airline offers its passengers economy and premium economy classes on board and has a modern fleet of Boeing 737 aircraft. TUIfly is committed to providing travellers with a pleasant and comfortable travel experience and has introduced initiatives to improve sustainability.