Check in your Air Dolomiti flight online easily and from the comfort of your own home. Check-in is possible from 23 hours before departure for all Air Dolomiti flights.
- If you want to check in online via Air Dolomiti, you will be automatically redirected to the Lufthansa check-in. Don’t be surprised, Air Dolomiti is a subsidiary of Lufthansa. For this reason, you can also check-in directly via the Lufthansa website:
- With booking code or ticket number as well as first name and surname, you can check in your flight online.
- You can then choose a seat or book an extra service with Air Dolomiti.
- If you need certain documents for entry, you can deposit them at online check-in.
- After you have completed the check-in, you will receive your boarding pass. You can save them digitally or print them out directly.
Air Dolomiti baggage policy
Air Dolomiti carry-on baggage
Number & Weight
Economy fares: 1 hand baggage, max. 8 kg
Business fares: 2 hand luggage, max. 8 kg each
For all classes there is a max. Hand luggage size of
55 x 40 x 20 cm
What is prohibited in carry-on baggage?
There are some items that are absolutely prohibited in carry-on baggage due to possible danger to passengers and crew.
Weapons, Rifles & Firearms
- Pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns and other firearms of all kinds
- Parts of firearms
- Toy weapons, as well as replicas and imitations of real weapons
- Signal pistols and starting pistols
Pointed or sharp objects
- Axes, hatchets and cleavers
- Knives and scissors
- Utility knife
- Swords and sabres
- Taser, stun guns, stun sticks
- Apparatus for stunning and killing livestock
- Chemicals, gases or sprays that cause incapacitation
- Bolt guns
- Baseball and softball bats
- Clubs and batons like bats
- Martial arts equipment
Explosives and incendiary substances
- Ammunition detonators
- Detonators and detonators
- Replicas or imitations of explosive devices
- Dynamite, gunpowder and plastic explosives
About Air Dolomiti
Air Dolomiti is an airline based in Villafranca di Verona, Italy. The hub of Air Dolomiti is Munich Airport.
Air Dolomiti was founded in 1991 with the aim of establishing direct connections between airports throughout Europe. In 2003, the airline was completely bought out by the Lufthansa Group.