IndiGo Web Check-in
IndiGo Web Check-in is simple and fast. You can check-in up to one hour before departure. Here is a detailed guide on how to check in online from IndiGo on German, as the website currently only provides two languages.
- Open the following link:
- Now you will see the following field in the upper left corner:
- Switch to the check-in field marked in yellow as shown above. Now you should see the input mask for the online check-in. There you will be asked for your booking number and your name.
- Now you can select your seat or continue the check-in with the automatic seat selection
- An information page will then open where you will be informed about dangerous and prohibited goods.
- You have now successfully completed your IndiGo Web Check-in and can print out your boarding pass.
Since IndiGo is a low-cost airline, the baggage limits are set slightly lower than those of other airlines.
15 kg baggage allowance + 7kg carry-on baggage is allowed.
Hand luggage dimensions: max. 55 x 35 x 25 cm
General information about IndiGo Airlines (InterGlobe Aviation Limited)
IndiGo is India’s second largest airline and a low-cost airline that mainly operates domestic flights. There are daily flights to 24 airports, including the following airports: Mumbai, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Kochi, Trivandrum and Imphal.
Further information can be found here…
Or on Wikipedia…